Mobile Phone Users: I am not sure why the "ipetition" doesn't show on all mobile phones and am working on this. If you can, please take the time to sign the petition using a tablet or computer. I hope to figure this out soon. Thank you for your patience.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

How do you see it?

There are a few words women use to describe their experience with breast cancer.  A journey, a war, a battle, a fight.  For me it is anything but a journey!  As a dear friend said, most journeys are pleasant or at least have a pleasant ending.  I viewed the adoption process as a journey, despite its rollercoaster ride and ups and downs, I would end up becoming a mummy.  My experience with breast cancer I view as a fight, a battle or as another friend said something to "wage war on!"

Out of interest I have made a poll where I invite you to vote, there is no email required here, so we can see how readers would view their battle with breast cancer.



No comments:

Post a Comment