Mobile Phone Users: I am not sure why the "ipetition" doesn't show on all mobile phones and am working on this. If you can, please take the time to sign the petition using a tablet or computer. I hope to figure this out soon. Thank you for your patience.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Please pass the message along

Thank you to everybody who has already signed the petition.


In creating this blog about breast density and the petition about the need for women to be informed if their breasts are dense, my hope is to make a difference.  I want to save women and their families from the experience my family and I have gone through for the last 11 months.  I read somewhere that one in nine women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.  If cancer is caught early, it is more likely to be successfully treated.  Thanks to Mi-Jung Lee sharing her story, and from what I have posted, you now know how important it is to ask when you go for a mammogram, "Do I have dense breasts?"


No comments:

Post a Comment